We are often asked by supporters about easy fundraising ideas to help our work at the Camrose Centre. We’ve put together a list of our top 10 suggestions! Please let us know what you think and let us know if you have any other fun ideas we can share!
Top 10 Fundraising Ideas
- Amazon Smile – Use your Amazon login to sign into Amazon Smile instead. And 5% of everything you buy will be donated to Camrose (select from the list). It’s that simple! https://smile.amazon.co.uk/
- Office Bake Off – Organise with a group of friends, or at the office. Everyone loves tea and cake, as well as a chance to show off their baking skills and raise money for a good cause.
- Abstain – Wine? Chocolate? Fast food? What’s your vice? Put your will power to the test and give it up for a whole month. Ask friends to sponsor your efforts!
- Donate Your Commute for a month – Many of us are still working from home and saving money on our daily commute, or morning coffee – you could donate this spare cash to Camrose. Tell your work colleagues – they might be inspired to do the same.
- Garage Sale – have a clear out and sell your unwanted items. Choose a sunny afternoon and share photos on your local Facebook page to drum up local custom!
- Get Active – Take on a walk, 5k run or half marathon. Get motivated by downloading the Couch to 5k app or sign up for your local 10k or half marathon race while raising vital funds!
- In Memory – A wonderful way to remember a loved one is to donate to a charity close to their heart. If you donate in memory to Camrose, your gift will help local homeless people who may be really struggling and it will make a real difference to their lives.
- Sweepstakes – A quick and easy way to fundraise for Camrose, you can turn almost anything into a sweepstake. From guessing who will win your favourite reality tv programme to who is going to win the Grand National. Turn the excitement of a flutter into a super fundraiser.
- Christmas Jumper Day – Everyone loves a festive jumper. Pick a date in December and get the whole office involved! Offer a prize for the most festive effort!
- Wax Something! Or shave your head! OK these require a certain amount of bravery but are great fundraisers! Set up a live stream of the event so your sponsors can watch wherever they are! Another great one to share on social media.
Need a sponsorship page? Remember you can easily create a page here using Just Giving: justgiving.com/thecamrosecentre